Devil May Cry I


BY Saint Yuu

片头独白

Two millennium ago, there was a war between the human world and the other, the Underworld.But somebody from the Underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion, alone.His name was Sparda.Later, he quietly reigned the human world and continued preserve the harmony until his death.He became a legend. The legendary dark knight, Sparda.

在2000年前,人类世界和地下世界之间爆发了一场战争。然而黑暗族群中有一位恶魔觉醒于正义的召唤,他独自一人击败了邪恶的力量,名叫斯巴达。在那之后,他平静地统治着人类世界并维护那种和平直到去世。他成为了一个传说——传说中的黑骑士,斯巴达。

 

Devil May Cry事务所内

Dante: Devil May Cry...sorry we closed at 9:00. Again, no password. I can't seem to get any real business.
但丁:Devil May Cry...很抱歉我们9点整关门。又来一个,没有暗号的家伙。几乎都没有真正的买卖可做。

Trish驾驶着摩托车闯入事务所

Dante: Whoa, slow down babe! Well well, what do we have here? Nature's call? It's in the back.
但丁:哇,悠着点,宝贝。嗯,请问我能够为你效劳吗?洗手间?请往后走。

Trish: So...you must be the handyman who will take any dirty job? Am I correct?
崔西:那么……你这里就是那个什么黑生意都接的事务所?我没找错门吧?

但丁走到事务所一角,把爱用的魔剑从××海报上取下来。

Dante: Almost. I only take special jobs. If you know what I mean.
但丁:差不多是那样。我只接特别的差事。如果你知道这意味着什么。

Trish: You're the man who lost a mother and brother to evil twenty years ago. The son of the legendary dark knight, Sparda. Mr.Dante?
崔西:你就是在20年前失去了母亲和兄弟,传说中的黑骑士斯巴达的儿子……但丁先生?

Dante: Well the way I figure it, in this business a lot of your kind comes around, and if I kill each one that comes, eventually I should hit the "Jackpot" sooner or later.
但丁:正如我所指出的那样,做这种生意就会碰到很多类似于你的人,如果我要干掉你们中的每一个,我想我迟早会中头彩。

Trish: In that case, you should be used to this sort of thing.
崔西:那样的话,你应该已经很习惯这种事了。

崔西开始第一轮搞破坏- -|||

Trish: Are you really the son of the legendary dark knight , Sparda? Didn't you daddy teach you how to use a sword?
崔西:你真的是传说中的黑骑士斯巴达的儿子?你父亲难道没有教给你怎么用剑吗?

Dante:A sword? Time to go to work guys.
但丁:剑?是时候干活了!

但丁开始第二轮搞破坏= =bbb这两个人还真是绝配啊。

Dante: Even as a child, I had powers. There's a demonic blood in me...
但丁:孩提时代起,我就拥有了这种力量。因为我体内恶魔的血脉……

但丁站起来,把魔剑从胸口拔出;崔西坐在地板上的样子好帅#^^#

Trish: What strength...
崔西:令人难以置信……

Dante: You're the first one to know about my avengence. It looks like I'm getting closer.
但丁:你是第一个知道关于我复仇之事的人,看来我离真相又近了一步。

Trish: It seems that way. But I'm not your enemy. My name is Trish. I came to seek for your help...to put an end to the Underworld.
崔西:或许是那样。但我不是你的敌人,我名叫崔西,来寻求你的帮助……为了给那地下世界一个了结。

Dante: What?
但丁:什么?

崔西拿下墨镜,她长得和但丁死去的母亲伊娃一摸一样,老兄看呆掉了。

Trish: 20 years ago, Mundus, the emperor of the Underworld resurrected.
崔西:20年前,穆图斯,那个魔界王者复活了。

Dante: Mundus?
但丁:穆图斯?

Trish: Yes. His power were sealed by Sparda. He's attempting to gain control over the human world once again. He's been preparing to open the gate on...Mallet Island.
崔西:是的,他的力量曾一度被斯巴达封印,然而他企图再一次控制人类世界,现在,魔界之门已经开启——马列特岛。
 

来到暗云密布的马列特岛。

Trish: The castle is above this cliff. Come on, let's go!
崔西:城堡就在悬崖上,来吧,我们走!

崔西三跳两跳就上到山顶,到这里开始游戏;一开始想跟着崔西跳上去的人……劝你们还是省省吧- -b


Mission 3 幻影之战

Phantom: Another small one! I sensed something a little bigger. What a dissapointing catch.
幻影:又来一个小东西!我还以为会是更大一些的惊喜呢。多么令人失望的游戏。

Dante: What a BIG surprise? I hope for your sake you got something inside that big body of yours.
但丁:一个大惊喜?为你考虑我希望你能先吃点东西。

Phantom: You puny pathetic thing! I'll step on you like an ant!
幻影:你这微不足道的可怜虫!我要像踩死一只蚂蚁那样干掉你!
 

Mission 4 黑骑士之战

Dante: This stinkin' hole was the last place I thought I'd find anyone with some guts.
但丁:我想这个臭大坑是最后一处还能找得到真正对手的地方。
 
黑骑士突然上前狠揍但丁,掐他的脖子,眼看老兄快要没气了,母亲的遗物结晶项链从他的领口掉了出来,黑骑士碰到项链,突然爆发出痛苦的吼声,随即消失。


Mission 8 二度幻影之战

Phantom: Recess time is over boy! Here there's plenty of room to get real nasty. This time there's no holding back.
幻影:休息时间到此为止,男孩!看,这里有足够的空间让我们大干一场,这次你别想临阵脱逃。

Dante: Finally, I was getting tired of playing your childish games.
但丁:也罢,我早就厌倦了这种小孩子的游戏。

获胜后……

Phantom: You... you're not just any ordinary human. What are you? No...the legendary Sparda...?!It can't be!
幻影:你……你绝不是普通的人类,你是谁?不……传说中的黑骑士斯巴达?!……这不可能!

Dante: You're right. But I am his son, Dante. Sweet dreams.
但丁:你猜对了。不过我是他的儿子,但丁。造好梦哦!

崔西在楼下偷看。

Trish: Defeated the Phantom...incredible power...
崔西:他击败了幻影……真是不可思议的力量……
 

Mission 9 狮鹫之战

Griffon: You! Are you the human, the son of Sparda who challenges the Darkness Mundus?
狮鹫:你!你就是那个企图挑战魔帝穆图斯的人类,斯巴达的儿子?

Dante: Flock off, feather face! Or you can stick around and find out the hard way?
但丁:降下来啊,小鸟!或者你就想死在上面?
 

Mission 15 二度狮鹫之战

Griffon: Yours are definitely the powers of Sparda. No even more so. But I cannot let you live, for I serve my master, Mundus.
狮鹫:无疑你继承了来自斯巴达的力量……不,甚至比他更强。但我不能让你活着,因为我效命于我的主人,穆图斯。

Dante: No you can't fight with that wound!
但丁:重伤至此,你已经不行了!

Griffon: Master! Please grant me one last surge of power...the power to finish him!
狮鹫:主人!请赐给我最后的力量……能够干掉他的力量!

魔帝第一次现身。

Griffon: Master...Mundus...
狮鹫:主人……穆图斯……

Mundus: Griffon, you have failed me. You are no longer worthy.
穆图斯:狮鹫,你真令我失望。你已经没有利用价值了。

狮鹫被轻而易举地烧成烤小鸟,不知味道如何^^b

Dante: That three-eyed...
但丁:那三只眼的……

崔西出现。

Trish: You beat him. Maybe it was too easy for you.
崔西:你杀了狮鹫,那也许对你而言太简单了。

Dante: Mundus. His heinous ways make me sick...killing even his own...like they were nothing. He's the one that took the life of my mother...my brother. I'm sure of it! My mother used to always tell me that my father was a man who fought for the weak. He had courage and rightious heart. In the name of my father, I will kill Mundus!
但丁:穆图斯,他那令人憎恶的行为让我作呕……连他那些部下都难逃魔爪……好像它们只是草芥牛毛。他就是那个夺走我母亲的生命……捋掠我哥哥的坏蛋。我可以肯定!我母亲从前常对我说,我的父亲为弱者而战。他有一颗正义勇敢的心。以我父亲的名义,我要打倒穆图斯!

 
Mission 17 最后黑骑士之战

Dante: A man with guts and honor. I like that. But it's a sheme you serve Mundus.
但丁:一个有勇气和荣誉感的男人,我喜欢。只可惜你效命于穆图斯。

胜利之后,母亲的遗物……

Eva: Vergil, Dante, happy birthday.
伊娃:维吉尔,但丁,生日快乐。

回忆结束;合上项链就是父亲的魔剑,一把日本刀= =b

Mundus: Trish, Vergil has been defeated. You know what you must do. Now go!
穆图斯:崔西,维吉尔也被打败了。你知道后面该怎么做了吧,现在就去!

Trish: Yes, master.
崔西:遵命,主人。
 

Mission 20 噩梦之战

Trish: Dante! Dante! Help me!
崔西:但丁!但丁!救救我!

Dante: Trish!
但丁:崔西!

Dante: Trish, stay back!
但丁:崔西,快退后!

猝不及防被崔西偷袭。

Trish: You fool, you're so easy.
崔西:你真蠢啊,但丁,你太容易搞掂了。

Dante: Trish...you?
但丁:崔西……你怎么?

Trish: Humans...what sweets. You should know better than to trust a strenger. Your presence has become a hindrance to my master's bloody scheme. Now die!!
崔西:人类,真是可爱的生物。你应该对陌生人加以警戒。你的存在会妨碍到我主人的宏伟计划,死吧! 但丁不顾自身安危救下身为敌人的崔西后。

Trish: Dante! Dante...Why did you save my life?
崔西:但丁!但丁……你为何要救我?

Dante: Because you look like my mother. Now get out my sight. The next time when we meet, it won't be like this.
但丁:也许是因为你长得像我母亲吧……现在快滚出我的视线。下次见面,就不是那么简单了!

Trish: Dante...
崔西:但丁……

崔西想追上但丁,老兄转身拔枪,脸上的表情不知是悲伤还是愤怒。

Dante: Don't come any closer you devil! You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul. You have the face but you'll never have her fire!
但丁:别再靠近我了,你这个恶魔!你也许看上去是很像我的母亲,但实际上你们截然不同。你没有灵魂,你空有一副她的外表却没有她的精神!

魔帝再现。

Mundus: You too have failed me, Trish. You know the rules.
穆图斯:你太让我失望了,崔西。你是知道规矩的。
 

Mission 22 决战穆图斯

Mundus: Again, I must face a Sparda. Strange fate,isn't it?
穆图斯:再一次,我必须面对斯巴达。神奇的宿命,难道不是吗?

Dante: Strange and ironic that it will end the same way.
但丁:神奇而讽刺的是还将以同样的方式终结。

Mundus: Irony has favored you this time. Look there.
穆图斯:这回被讽刺的是你了。看这儿!

Dante: Trish!
但丁:崔西!

Mundus: Don't even think about it. Blink, she dies.
穆图斯:别想了,她马上就得死!

穆图斯用了必杀技。

Trish: Dante!
崔西:但丁!

Mundus: Fool! So sad that humans will always be humans, no more. Has the Sparda's blood been spoiled over the ages? Now die!
穆图斯:愚蠢!真是可悲,人类只能永远是人类罢了,除此以外别无进步。斯巴达的血脉已经被时间侵蚀掉了吗?都去死!

崔西为但丁挡住了致命一击。

Trish: Dante!
崔西:但丁!

Dante: Trish?! Trish, no!
但丁:崔西?!崔西,不!

Mundus: Useless scum...Failure is one thing but taking an odd behavior like that...What's the matter? It is time to end your pitiful life now.
穆图斯:无用的杂种……就是因为那种可笑的行为才会导致失败啊……怎样?是该结束你可怜命运的时刻了!

Dante: How much longer are you going to keep zapping? Come out and show yourself Mundus!!
但丁:你还想持续杀戮多久?现出原形来,穆图斯!

穆图斯第一形态

Mundus: Those eyes...deep in them, I see the same wave just as in Sparda's eyes.
穆图斯:在那双眼睛的深处,我看到了和斯巴达同样的波动。

Dante: Why my mother...?
但丁:为什么,为什么是我的母亲?

Mundus: That useless being? If you need a mother, I can create it as many as you want. Just like, I create Trish.
穆图斯:那个无用的生命?如果你想要一个母亲,我可以造很多个给你,正如我创造了崔西那样。

Dante: Silence!
但丁:收声!

但丁恶魔形态,还是蛮帅的。

本次Mission结束后,但丁抱着崔西的尸体。

Dante: My mother risked her life for me... and now you too...I should have saved you...I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!!This was my mother's and now I'm givng it to you. My father's is also here now. Rest...in peace.
但丁:我母亲曾为我付出自己的生命……现在你也步了她的后尘……我本来可以救下你……我原本可以为你黑暗的灵魂填入希望和光明!!这是我母亲的遗物,现在我将它送给你,而我的父亲也将在此,安息吧……当一切归复平静。
 

Mission 23 逃出生天

魔帝最后形态。

Mundus: The gate has been poened. Dante, you're not getting away. This is where you will DIE!!
穆图斯:现在魔界的门扉开启。但丁,你已经无处可逃,你得死在这里!

Dante: I'm not going anywhere. Besides, there's no place to go. look around! This will be your burial ground as well!
但丁:我哪儿也不想去,此外也无处可去。看看你的周围!这里将是你的葬身之地!

Mundus: Ha ha ha, what is the matter? Here, your powers are weak. HUMAN!
穆图斯:哈哈哈,如何?此地你的力量如此渺小。人类!

Dante: Ha...ha..., no...
但丁:呼……呼……,不……

但丁重伤,此刻老兄眼前浮现出母亲的幻影。

Eva: Dante...,you will be okay...You can do it.
伊娃:但丁……站起来啊,你能做到!

Danre: what?!...mo..., mother?!
但丁:什么?!母……母亲?!

Trish: Dante, use my power!
崔西:但丁,用我的力量对付他!

Dante: Trish!...,OK!
但丁:崔西!……没问题!

终战胜出后。

Trish: It looks like we have a winner.
崔西:看來我们才是最后的赢家。

Dante: "JACKPOT."
但丁:头彩!

Mundus: Oh...No~~~Dante, I will return...and I will rule this world!!
穆图斯:哦……这不可能~~~但丁,我会回来的……我终将统治这个世界!

Dante: Goodbye, and when you do come back, give my regurds to my son will ya!
但丁:拜拜啦,等你回来,别忘记和我的儿子打声招呼!

Trish: Dante..., I...I...
崔西:但丁……我……我……

Dante: Trish, devils never cry. These tears...,tears are a gift only humans have.
但丁:崔西,恶魔是不会哭泣的。那些眼泪……是人类才有的天赋。

Trish: We're too late.
崔西:太晚了。

Dante: No Trish...it's never too late. ...and we humans never give up. Are you ready?
但丁:不,崔西……还不晚……我们人类从不放弃。你准备好了吗?

坐上当初打傀儡人偶那里的古董飞机,好像是蒸汽式的。

Dante: Let's rock!!
但丁:让我们大干一场吧!!

Dante: Yeeeha~~~~!!Yeah~~~~!!
DMD模式通关台词
Dante: Devil May Cry's a rocking, don't come a knocking, baby yeah!
但丁:Devil May Cry是最棒的,别来打扰我们,耶!

Trish: The sky..., so clear..., so blue.
崔西:那天空……多么清澈……蔚蓝。

Dante: The sky is fair, and it'll always be above everyone's head, no different.
但丁:老天是公平的,它包容我们中的每一个人,从不偏袒。

Trish: Like the sky...,I feel my heart is becoming clear.
崔西:正如这天空……我感到自己的心也变得澄明了。

Dante: Let's not forget though, the Underworld's evil is still alive. They will someday return.
但丁:但别忘了,邪恶的力量仍窥视着人类世界。说不定哪一天他们就会卷土重来。

Trish: There's no need to worry right? Because the world has the legendary dark knight, "Dante."...and his sidekick.
崔西:那已经没什么可担心的了,不是吗?因为人类世界有传说中的黑骑士——但丁……和他的伙伴。

Dante: v...

于是,传说再开……

Trish: "Devil Never Cry."...yes...OK great. Where's the place?...we'll be right there. This one has the password. Sounds heavy.
崔西:Devil Never Cry...好的,没问题。具体地点?……我们会准时到达。这个人有暗号,听上去情况挺严重的。

Dante: Okay! Let's get it over with in ten minutes. Can't let a single one of those suckers live!
但丁:O.K!让我们10分钟内搞掂,来杀它一个片甲不留吧!

Trish: 5 minutes.
崔西:5分钟怎么样?

Dante: More than enough!
但丁:绰绰有余!


~END~